From helping someone with depression to discovering "best practices" for discipleship, quickly find solid overviews and field-tested tips right in your Bible with the Ministry Essentials Bible. Featuring over 250 overviews and articles from over 180 trusted leaders, this Bible is a one-stop resource for anyone in ministry—whether you are a volunteer, lay leader, or full-time pastor. Rooted in realistic, life experiences (not just "theory"), it shares actionable advice for common ministry challenges. It even includes full scripts for weddings, funerals, and other church events. This is a must-have resource for anyone in ministry!
It is the ONLY Bible that features 250 articles from Christianity Today and Leadership Journal. Plus, it features easy-to-read font, large margins, book outlines, cross-references, ribbon markers, a complete Bible concordance, and more!
- Over 250 Overviews and Articles covering everything from spiritual leadership and discipleship to helping those with depression and healing from abuse!
- Practical Advice from 180 Trusted Leaders, including Francis Chan, John Maxwell, Bill Hybels, Tim Keller, Max Lucado, John Ortberg, John Stott, Ravi Zacharias, and more!
- Full Scripts for Church Events, including weddings, funerals, baptisms, baby dedications, and more.
- Practical Ministry Resources that answers tough questions with solid answers and Scripture, including: Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Solid Bible Tools— outlines for every book of the Bible, concordance, Scripture cross references, easy-to-read print, large margins, ribbon markers, further reading list, and more!
Enjoy Having 250 Quick Articles on Ministry and Leadership Tips at Your Fingertips!
Here's just a few of the 250 articles included in the Ministry Essentials Bible.
- Principles for Developing New Leaders—John Maxwell
- Making Vision Stick—Andy Stanley
- Listening skills, handling criticism, conflict resolution, and more!
Preaching, Prayer, and Discipleship
- Basics of Discipleship—Dallas Willard
- Small Groups that Promote Discipleship—John Ortberg
- Plus, tips on how to pray, and prep your sermon or study plan for your small group.
Evangelism and Justice
- How to Reach People of Other Faiths—Ravi Zacharias
- Preaching Evangelistically in an Urban Center—Tim Keller
- How to create a welcoming church environment—Leadership Journal
- Short-term missions: how to select and prepare a team
The Leader's Spiritual Life
- Healthy Pastors, Healthy Churches—Rick Warren
- Setting Healthy Boundaries—Kevin A. Miller
- The Practice of Confession—Max Lucado
Shepherding Others: How to Help People in Your Church and Community
- Mental illness, PTSD, eating disorders, depression
- Unplanned pregnancy, domestic violence
- Rape, sexual abuse, addiction, alcoholism
- How to build stronger marriages and families (and more!)